Faculty Handbook: Policies Governing Faculty Service
3.19  Administrator Grievance Procedure

An administrator who has a grievance should discuss the matter with his or her supervisor, and if the matter is not resolved satisfactorily, the aggrieved party should reduce the complaint to writing and send copies to the supervisor and to the chief executive office on the campus. The supervisor should respond in writing with copies to the chief executive office and the aggrieved party. The chief executive officer will review the matter and make his decision, which shall be final.