Faculty Handbook: Business Affairs Regulations
4.3.D  Sale or Disposal of University Property

Sale of any item of property, equipment or land must be handled by the Business Office of Business Affairs. No state property may be sold, traded, cannibalized, or otherwise disposed of without proper authorization. For more information see http://surplus.uark.edu/.