Faculty Handbook: Campus Services
4.6.H  University Identification Cards

The Campus Card Office is located in the Arkansas Union 427. All U of A ID cards are issued from this office. The office is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. If accommodations are needed outside of these hours, please contact us at 479-575-7563 or idcard@uark.edu.

Your first U of A ID card is charged to Human Resources. If your U of A ID card is lost, misplaced, or stolen there is an $18 fee to replace it.

What do you need to get a U of A ID card?

  • Check with your department Human Rescources representative to verify a 9 digit University ID number has been generated that will be used for the employees U of A ID card. The employee ID is a 6 digit number used by the University Human Resources Department.
  • New faculty and staff members must present government issued identification such as driver’s license, passport or military id and
  • A faculty staff authorization form signed by your supervisor.
  • You can find the authorization form online at http://campuscardoffice.uark.edu. Click on the forms button on the left.

What can I do with a U of A ID card?

  • A faculty or staff member who is also a student can use their faculty or staff card as a student card.
  • The University Key Office will require the faculty or staff member to present their U of A ID card for checking out keys.
  • Many campus buildings use your U of A ID card for security access.

What are Razorbuck$?

Razorbuck$ is an account tied to your U of A ID card. You may add money to this account and use it purchase items from over 200 locations on and off campus. Chartwells, the dining provider on campus, gives a 5% discount when you pay with Razorbuck$. A few locations are the Bookstore, vending and most parking machines around campus and many others. A complete list of locations and deposits can be seen at http://razorbucks.uark.edu. A deposit can be made to this account at the same website with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Deposits can also be made in the Campus Card Office with cash or check. There is a machine the Arkansas Union Living Room that will accept cash only for deposits to these accounts. For any questions, please call 479-575-7563.