Faculty Handbook: Campus Services
University Identification Cards
The Campus Card Office is located in the Arkansas Union 427. All U of A ID cards are issued from this office. The office is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. If accommodations are needed outside of these hours, please contact us at 479-575-7563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your first U of A ID card is charged to Human Resources. If your U of A ID card is lost, misplaced, or stolen there is an $18 fee to replace it.
What do you need to get a U of A ID card?
- Check with your department Human Rescources representative to verify a 9 digit University ID number has been generated that will be used for the employees U of A ID card. The employee ID is a 6 digit number used by the University Human Resources Department.
- New faculty and staff members must present government issued identification such as driver’s license, passport or military id and
- A faculty staff authorization form signed by your supervisor.
- You can find the authorization form online at http://campuscardoffice.uark.edu. Click on the forms button on the left.
What can I do with a U of A ID card?
- A faculty or staff member who is also a student can use their faculty or staff card as a student card.
- The University Key Office will require the faculty or staff member to present their U of A ID card for checking out keys.
- Many campus buildings use your U of A ID card for security access.
What are Razorbuck$?
Razorbuck$ is an account tied to your U of A ID card. You may add money to this account and use it purchase items from over 200 locations on and off campus. Chartwells, the dining provider on campus, gives a 5% discount when you pay with Razorbuck$. A few locations are the Bookstore, vending and most parking machines around campus and many others. A complete list of locations and deposits can be seen at http://razorbucks.uark.edu. A deposit can be made to this account at the same website with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Deposits can also be made in the Campus Card Office with cash or check. There is a machine the Arkansas Union Living Room that will accept cash only for deposits to these accounts. For any questions, please call 479-575-7563.