Hiring Request Documentation
Create a Hiring Request
- Log into the Hiring Request application at hiringrequest.uark.edu with your UARK username and password.
- Click Start a Request.
- Complete the form fields. (To avoid delays, please double check that all fields are completed accurately.)
- In the "Select first reviewer" section, select the appropriate next level in the approval process. At the departmental level, the next approver is Supervisor / Dept. Chair. Note: Do not select Provost unless the Provost is the appropriate next level in the approval process.
- Enter the reviewer's UARK email address.
- Click Submit request. You will receive an acknowledgement email, and the reviewer will receive a notification email.
Review a Hiring Request
- When you receive a notification email that a hiring request is pending your approval, click the link to the form.
- Log in with your UARK username and password.
- Review the request and click Approve or Deny. Include an optional comment in the text box.
- Select the next reviewer, or if you are a Vice Chancellor, select “I am the final approver for this request (non-academic departments only)”. Note: Do not select Provost unless the Provost is the appropriate next level in the approval process.
- Enter the next reviewer's UARK email address unless the next reviewer is the Provost or you are the final approver.
- Click Submit.